FITNESS KIDS & TEENS
June 20th – June 23rd
Week-long camp is capped at 15 students each
$125 Early Bird Pricing
(before June 1st),
$145 per student after June 1st
• Develop better body awareness and coordination
• Learn safety and basic techniques for lifting weights
• Develop skill in bodyweight movements and basic gymnastics
• FUNctional games & relays for warm ups and cool downs
• All levels welcome - workouts are scaled and age appropriate
• FREE Shirt to all students who register before June 1st!
• (Parents) do not need to be a member of Iron Haven Fitness to participate.
• Come with lots of energy...you’ll need it!
About Coach Snow Charpentier
Snow received her Master of Art in Teaching in 2012 and has taught a variety of age groups from elementary through secondary school during student teaching and as a high school graphic design teacher for 4 years. During her first years as a teacher, Snow also became a CrossFit trainer and a USA Weightlifting coach. She has over a decade of experience coaching athletes of all ages, has worked with school sports teams and has also been an instructor for kids golf camps.